July 10, 2009

Chicken -Yummy and low fat

okay, this dinner was so simple and low key that I did not even think about taking pictures of it until I was finished making it and then I realized... these are exactly the type of dinners that need to be on this site.

This dinner was literally just some butterfly cut chicken breast with salt, pepper and Pappy's fried in a little bit of oil.

I put down some large lettuce leaves, chopped tomatoes and little onion. Once the chicken was on top I added a little herbal salad dressing. It was great.

At the same time I made chicken breast sandwiches for the kids. It was a really good dinner and I HATE salad. But I need to eat it more.

2 comments:

Christine said...

The photo looks great! mmm. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Garden Centers Web Design said...

Good dish, Green leafs looking nice.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online