January 8, 2009

I'm Back- sorry for the long break

Well, I was gone for quite some time from this blog but I am back now. I have a camera so this blog will be much more fun to read and look at now. Well, it is now the start of 2009 and my quest for becoming a goddess is in full swing. We have done a few projects around here to get started.
The first is that my husband built me 2 screen doors so we could have the doors open, the bugs (for the most part) out of the house and the cats can go back and forth. What makes this really amazing is that this was done using a machete, an old saw and a drill. He even made the angles in come wood so that he could make a design. He basically sandwiched the screening between the different pieces of wood and then made the little door for the cats.

1 comment:

Lori said...

WOW!! Your screen doors are awesome!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online